[theme-reviewers] Question about status of tickets when reviewing.

John Wilson mail at johnwilsononline.com
Thu Jun 19 22:09:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm wondering the same. Am I right in thinking for developers to update themes which fixes issues raised by the theme reviewer, this opens a new ticket?

Should tickets be replied to but left open for a while to give developers chance to discuss openly with the reviewer the shortfalls of their theme?

Thanks,
John

Sent from my iPhone