[theme-reviewers] Payment Option for Theme Reviews

Trent Lapinski trent at cyberchimps.com
Fri Aug 1 05:22:00 UTC 2014

Can we please get “trusted theme authors” for minor updates?

Seriously, some of us have been doing this for 3-6 years, why are we being held to the same criteria as newcomers?

We should be able to push minor theme updates without having to have a review. Again, this will be only be something that can be earned, over time, and qualification but it is seriously needed. If abused, you lose your status for a month, if abused again revoked for a year. That kind of thing.

Anyhow, just a thought.

--Trent Lapinski
http://CyberChimps.com