[theme-reviewers] Denied From Commercial List

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Mar 5 12:46:40 UTC 2013

Just briefly catching up with this thread. I think, at the very least, if
"have at least 3 Themes available" is an acceptance criterion, it should be
included in this list:

If you would like to be included in this list please send your info to
themes at wordpress dot org. To be included, you should:

   - Distribute 100% GPL themes, including artwork and CSS.
      - Have professional support options, and optionally customization.
      - Your site should be complete, well-designed, up to date, and
      professional looking.
      - Include a haiku <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiku_in_English> (5-7-5)
      about yourself to be included.

Whether it is a useful/valid criterion is a separate discussion; but if
commercial vendors are being excluded on the basis of this criterion, it
should be listed.