[theme-reviewers] Denied From Commercial List

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 08:01:34 UTC 2013

Ha, thanks for the encouragement, but I never have any intentions of adding
more themes as a very conscious business model choice. Dedicated to one
continually improving product is what's important to me.

Appeasing the commercial theme list's hidden criteria that not all theme
shops are even scrutinized to, would not be a good reason to change this.

If I simply can't get listed, I can't listed, but *everything* is always
worth further discussion/consideration. If for nothing else, it could save
others a lot of time and worry to just actually list all the criteria
upfront on that page (clearly I never would have submitted and waited to
hear back for 6 months otherwise). That would be a win for everyone.

Thanks, Bryan