[theme-reviewers] What is wrong with you people? You rejectedTarski?

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Fri Sep 24 09:04:05 UTC 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 4:50 AM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net
> wrote:

> Furthermore let's talk about ionfish how he has functions calling hooks
> instead of just embedding the hook in the location used .. erm.. why?  ..
> yeah I would call that unneeded unnecessary coding.

We're rejecting quality, extremely well coded themes on narrow technical
grounds. It's not even a new theme. It's a minor update to a long-time
existing one that is terrifically coded and wildly popular; it's a step in
the right direction. This kind of rejection goes against the primary goals
of the theme reviews. I see no reason why this theme update should not be
approved. Not on the basis of it being rejected initially, not on a cursory
review of the codebase, and not on this email, either.