[bbDev] bb-config.php

Aaron aaron at paintbox.org
Mon Jan 16 19:27:52 GMT 2006

I have been giving this bb-config.php setup a try, and I have run
into a couple of problems.  I made the switch suggested below by
Nigel, to the code listed further below.

1. logins do not carry from wp to bbpress, I have to login at each,
login is shared just does not carry from one to the other.

2. when using this setup, I can no longer load the bbpress admin
page.  The link is there, it just keeps reloading whatever page I
happen to be on.

I have yet to try and see if this setup will work with styles and
layouts, one step at a time, as soon as I get the login sorted out I
will start working on that.

Aaron