[bbDev] where and how: begin coding the forum and add some small features.

tiger photo tigerphoto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 20:13:27 GMT 2006

Hi,

Hulas from new users.

I am not professional developer, but the code just fits my needs very well
and I plan to improve it to add more features. I plan to make it a like an
article management style forum so that people can post new articles and post
comments. Also, I will work on a usable template that many users can use.

I especially like the tag support feature and the way that the code is small
light-weighted.

Can I somebody point me some document and guiding rules of developing
BBPress?

I have not gone through the code in great detail yet, but if there is no
reply, I would assume the rules might be just like that of Wordpress.

Thank you for such a good forum.

Tiger,

PS: I didnot went through the archives and found no topic like mine.