[bbDev] Installation and WP Integration

Tom Preuss tompreuss at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 03:37:00 GMT 2005

Hi there Chad,

I can answer question number three for you.  The first two I'll leave
for Michael, since the status of integration with Wordpress is (to my
knowledge) complete but not described in anything other than a few
emails.  You might want to start with this one:
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/bbdev/2005-August/000227.html ,
but I can't guarantee anything since I'm sure plenty has changed since
then.

bbpress is still Alpha, and doesn't have any default style yet.  Feel
free to make your own CSS.  (See recent tickets
http://bbpress.automattic.com/ticket/159 and
http://bbpress.automattic.com/ticket/157 )

If you do make your own CSS, you just need to name the file
"style.css" and put it in a directory called "my-templates".  See
http://bbpress.automattic.com/changeset/245 for details.

Good luck.

Best regards,

Tom Preuss