[bbDev] Possible Ideas

Shahyar G shahyar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 17:47:03 GMT 2005

They've said that bbPress will be feature-limited, being highly basic just
like WordPress. As for tags having their own RSS feeds, you should see the
new "favorites" feature in the WordPress forums. I personally think these
kind of "extended" features should be plugins.

As for XML-RPC and mod_rewrite, I believe any such features that are
available in WordPress will also be available in bbPress as well.