[bbDev] Looking for honest, dream-dashing opinions

Shahyar G shahyar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 21:14:01 GMT 2005

It's of no use. It's still got many bugs to iron out, so even if you do use
it on a live site, you'll have many holes that would have to be patched up
manually later. Once they've got a version ready for live testing, it'll get
an installer. I just don't see the point of having one at this point in
development. Just my two cents.