[bbDev] infinite loop bug found in latest

chall3ng3r fsd.news at orison.biz
Tue Aug 16 05:36:13 GMT 2005

Hi,

My system:
============================
PHP Version 4.3.10
MySQL Version 4.1.10-nt
Webserver Microsoft-IIS/6.0
bbPress - 14-aug-05 nightly

The results after $bb->debug = 1;
=================================
- Home page now have additional heading named Views.

- clicking on Test Forum now goes to the test forum I setup, but there are
no options for starting new topic.
===============
REQUEST_URI:	NULL
should be:	string(23) "/bbpress/forum.php?id=1"
full permalink:	string(35) "http://jad00/bbpress/forum.php?id=1"
PATH_INFO:	string(18) "/bbpress/forum.php"
===============

- when I click and go to profile section, the page is displayed, but after a
second, the IE6 crashes but works with FF
===============
REQUEST_URI:	NULL
should be:	string(25) "/bbpress/profile.php?id=1"
full permalink:	string(37) "http://jad00/bbpress/profile.php?id=1"
PATH_INFO:	string(20) "/bbpress/profile.php"

- I've set bb_user_type=5 in bb_usermeta table for admin level of the user
but I cannot do anything on the forum.

Let me know how I can set myself as forum admin.

Thanks,

// chall3ng3r //