[bbDev] infinite loop bug found in latest

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Wed Aug 10 20:11:53 GMT 2005

Many thanks to those who have provided debugging information.  I need
more, though.

If you've been having this infinite loop problem, please upgrade to
the latest revision [212] (I'd guess that makes it tomorrow's nightly
- August 11, 2005, but I'm not sure) and set

$bb->debug = 1;

in your bb-config.php file.

Post back to this list the output that should show up on the top of
the page.  Please also post your $bb->mod_rewrite setting, your
webserver make and model, and your version of PHP.

Thanks,
Michael