[bbDev] setting admin user

Ben Gillbanks BinaryMoon at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:31:45 GMT 2005

Ah ok - It's probably better if I wait then. I do what it said in the
trac thing and it doesn't seem to have helped. I'm getting the error
"*Warning*: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
*/home/.oedipus/binarysun/binarysun/forum/bb-includes/functions.php* on
line *1167" *when I try to view my profile.

I do have the upgrade_150() function in the upgrade.php but haven't got
a clue how to go about running an individual function though. Is it just
adding a call to the function within upgrade.php then running it?

Update - ok, I've just tried what I said above and got the message "Done
translating from user_type to role
Done deleting user_type"

I'm still getting the above error when I view my profile though. I think
I will hold off using bbpress for now, I'm not in any hurry to get my
forum up and running. Ideally I'd like it to have a proper control panel
and what not before I put it into proper use. Any idea of a vague eta
for the v1 release (weeks, months, years)?

I'll be back in a week or two to try it again :)

Cheers

Ben