[bbDev] setting admin user

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Sun Aug 14 19:43:44 GMT 2005

Actually, we're in the midst of completely revamping the permissions
system, so the exact procedure depends on the nightly (and the whole
thing may be broken in some).  It's not at all straight forward for
the end user (you, me, etc.) to set up at the moment.  My advice:

Follow the instruction Tom linked to.  Then, if your bb-admin/
upgrade.php contains a function called upgrade_150() , run that
function.  From there, things should play nice.  (If your upgrade.php
does not contain that function, then Tom's suggestion should be all
you need to do.)

That said, the last few nightlies have been very buggy.  I'd actually
wait a few days for things to settle in.
Michael