[Bb-trac] Re: [bbPress] #1126: repermalink fails, causing redirect loop on SunOS (Solaris?), and 404 errors.

bbPress bb-trac at lists.bbpress.org
Thu Jun 25 17:17:29 GMT 2009

#1126: repermalink fails, causing redirect loop on SunOS (Solaris?), and 404
errors.
----------------------------------------------------------------------+-----
 Reporter:  SteveBooth                                                |        Owner:
     Type:  defect                                                    |       Status:  new
Comment (by SteveBooth):

 Okay.  I inserted the following code into bb_load:

 {{{
         // On some SunOS/Solarix systems, we need to construct the path
 from
         // the SERVER_NAME and the SCRIPT_NAME:
         if ( !isset($_SERVER['PATH_INFO']) &&
               isset($_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']) &&
               isset($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']) ) {
                 $_SERVER['PATH_INFO'] = 'http://' .
 $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] . $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'];
                 $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] = $_SERVER['PATH_INFO'];
         }

 }}}

 The contents of REQUEST_URI at the end of bb_load was:

 {{{
      http://www.stevenmbooth.com/bbpress/index.php
 }}}

 And b_repermalink still generated a 404.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.bbpress.org/ticket/1126#comment:13>
bbPress <http://bbpress.org/>