[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #61386: Where can I create or modify email preferences for email reg. customers activities?

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 6 08:14:22 UTC 2024

#61386: Where can I create or modify email preferences for email reg. customers
activities?
 Reporter:  okin4499745   |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  6.5.4
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 How can I modify the emails I get from the word press shop when I receive
 an order / a payment / a question from a customer?
 I do NT get any email at the moment - actually I never have received any
 email reg. customers activities.
 My email under "ADMIT" is correct.
 I do not find any sport where I can create or modify email preferences!
 Please help.