[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55430: Installation keeps on clobbering cshayward.com domain name with cjshayward.com

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 22 19:11:45 UTC 2022

#55430: Installation keeps on clobbering cshayward.com domain name with
cjshayward.com
 Reporter:  CJSHayward    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by CJSHayward):

 **--ADDITIONAL UPDATE--**

 I had an advanced-cache.php from a copied plugin.

 I have moved out all plugins except for classic editor and widgets. I do
 not detect any change in behavior.

 **--FURTHER ADDITIONAL UPDATE--**

 I've tried tearing down and rebuilding the site, and have gotten apparent
 success for the time, but the behavior reappears.

 I've added the classic editor for posts and widgets to wp-content/plugins,
 and twentysixteen and twentysixteen-ux-tweaks-child (the latter is the
 active theme at https://cjshayward.com) to wp-content/themes, and nothing
 else. Earlier I had a caching plugin that could have accounted to observed
 changes, but that has never been at the current build. Adding the
 definitions advocated at https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19471263
 /wordpress-site-address-is-to-a-different-site has not changed behavior
 with the current site.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55430#comment:4>