[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53232: Add async decoding attribute as default to the HTML image tags generated by WordPress

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 15 23:16:36 UTC 2022

#53232: Add async decoding attribute as default to the HTML image tags generated by
WordPress
 Reporter:  isaumya                   |       Owner:  adamsilverstein
     Type:  feature request           |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by westonruter):

 Replying to [comment:38 adamsilverstein]:
 > I noticed a bunch of small changes in the test files, can we leave those
 off to make the patch smaller or are those matching existing test paths?

 Those changes can be left out, yes. I mentioned them in my
 [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/53232#comment:24 above comment].

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/53232#comment:44>