[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55751: get_the_posts_navigation() is using incorrect functions to output navigation links

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 7 17:36:16 UTC 2022

#55751: get_the_posts_navigation() is using incorrect functions to output
navigation links
--------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  jongycastillo             |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 6.1

Comment:

 Hi there, welcome to WordPress Trac! Thanks for the ticket and the PRs.

 This is indeed super confusing. It makes some sense in theory, but I'm
 still trying to wrap my head around what would be the expected result for
 the code in comment:7, and I'm not 100% sure yet that there is no core bug
 there.

 Moving to the milestone to add some unit tests and maybe improve
 documenation for these functions.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55751#comment:10>