[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56280: Access denied to custom post type listing in admin when his submenu is empty

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jul 24 11:40:02 UTC 2022

#56280: Access denied to custom post type listing in admin when his submenu is
empty
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  luistar15       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by manfcarlo):

 Thanks for the report and the patch. I thought this looked similar to
 #52043, so I quickly tested your patch against the other issue and it
 didn't seem to solve it. Do you think both issues share the same cause,
 meaning that your patch could potentially be amended to solve the other
 issue as well, or do you think the two issues are unrelated?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/56280#comment:2>