[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54889: Cannot access 'Manage menus' in Navigation block toolbar when running a classic theme

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 25 02:43:50 UTC 2022

#54889: Cannot access 'Manage menus' in Navigation block toolbar when running a
classic theme
 Reporter:  noisysocks    |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by talldanwp):

 > I can confirm the fix does allow administrator to access to screen.
 However, as @costdev noted, it now also allows access to the editor
 capability via URL.

 In my testing, this patch doesn't introduce this issue. It seems to
 already be present in 5.9 for editors using a block theme.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/54889#comment:6>