[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54890: If a taxonomy is created that has commas in the name, it creates multiple separated terms when adding to a post

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jan 24 05:19:23 UTC 2022

#54890: If a taxonomy is created that has commas in the name, it creates multiple
separated terms when adding to a post
 Reporter:  barrychapman  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Taxonomy      |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 I have a post, where I have added a custom taxonomy.

 I defined the taxonomy in the editor:

    Name: Lipid Panel - LDL, HDL, Trig, TC, Ratio
    Slug: lipid-panel

 This is all fine, now when I select the term from the side bar on the post
 editor, it creates the following terms:

    - LDL
    - HDL
    - Trig
    - TC
    - Ratio

 WordPress should be able to link this not by the term name, right?