[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54939: When a block theme is active, add Site Editor link and notice to the Customizer UI

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Feb 5 07:25:45 UTC 2022

#54939: When a block theme is active, add Site Editor link and notice to the
Customizer UI
 Reporter:  ironprogrammer                       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new
  feedback has-patch i18n-change                 |  copy
Changes (by audrasjb):

 * keywords:  has-screenshots needs-design-feedback has-patch => has-
     screenshots needs-design-feedback has-patch i18n-change
 * focuses:   => ui, ui-copy

Comment:

 While we indeed try to avoid introducing string changes in a minor
 release, this one makes sense to me since 5.9.1 is about to fix a bunch of
 small issues related to the site editor. This would need a quick heads up
 to #polyglots slack channel though, so translators are aware that we're
 going to introduce some string changes :)

 Otherwise, the proposed UI changes looks good to me.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/54939#comment:10>