[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54876: WP fails to recognize and use Imagick PHP 8 module on OpenLiteSpeed / Litespeed Web Server

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 2 18:38:19 UTC 2022

#54876: WP fails to recognize and use Imagick PHP 8 module on OpenLiteSpeed /
Litespeed Web Server
 Reporter:  luboslives    |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by ddegner):

 This bug still exists for me even after updating wordpress, litespeed, and
 php.  So I'll share my info here in the hopes that it helps track down the
 bug.

 Wordpress 5.9

 Active editor   WP_Image_Editor_GD
 ImageMagick version number      1690
 ImageMagick version string      ImageMagick 6.9.10-23 Q16 x86_64 20190101
 https://imagemagick.org
 Imagick version @PACKAGE_VERSION@

 Server architecture     Linux 5.4.0-96-generic x86_64
 Web server      LiteSpeed
 PHP version     8.0.14 (Supports 64bit values)
 PHP SAPI        litespeed

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/54876#comment:3>