[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53147: Twenty Twenty: Theme Causes bbPress/BuddyBoss Main Forum Page to Display Text

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 5 15:52:42 UTC 2021

#53147: Twenty Twenty: Theme Causes bbPress/BuddyBoss Main Forum Page to Display
Text
---------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  deborah86      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  closed

Comment (by deborah86):

 **I looked more into BuddyBoss and it looks like that plugin is a
 replacement for BuddyPress. You'll need to work with their support to
 figure out exactly what the issue is as it's a premium plugin and support
 is not provided here.
 **

 I tried both bbPress and BuddyBoss.  I am having the same issue with both
 plugins.  The screenshot was just from the BuddyBoss plugin.

 I already checked with BuddyBoss support. They already looked into it and
 they stated it is an issue with the Twenty-Twenty theme.  It is not an
 issue with the plugin. They don't provide support for third-party themes.

 Their only solution was for me to use another theme since the plugin works
 fine with other themes.

 I ended up here because I still want to use the Twenty-Twenty theme but
 there is an issue with it in regards to bbPress and BuddyBoss. I don't
 know what is causing the issue, I just know there is a bug with the theme.

 **One thing you could try is flushing your rewrite rules. Often times when
 the wrong content shows up on a page, it is related in some way to missing
 or inaccurate rewrite rules.**

 There is not an issue with the rewrite rules. I applied your suggestion
 and nothing changed.  Also, the plugin works fine with any other theme I
 try.

 Here are the theme files from my website:  [https://t2.dhostingsites.com
 /wp-content/uploads/2021/05/net2ftp-1620229782.zip]

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/53147#comment:5>