[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52748: Hold the menu hover left border, on the active admin menu on the top of the background color.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 12 08:55:42 UTC 2021

#52748: Hold the menu hover left border, on the active admin menu on the top of the
background color.
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  (none)
  reachmazharul          |
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
                         |  performance

Comment (by reachmazharul):

 The left vertical active hover bar should be on hold on the submenu item
 too when we will be on the settings of the submenu. Like this:
 https://nimb.ws/BvMYcK

 Currently, the bar is appearing only when we hover the item with the mouse
 cursor.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52748#comment:1>