[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53382: media and text article title option is not compatible with WordPress 5.8 beta 1

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 15 11:34:51 UTC 2021

#53382: media and text article title option is not compatible with WordPress 5.8
beta 1
-------------------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  ugyensupport                         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by ugyensupport):

 @desrosj In regard to active Twenty Twenty one theme I doesn't give any
 blocks when we opt media and text option.
 The main concern here is when we activate the Full Site Editing theme with
 Gutenberg it doesn't functions as expected. If am not wrong the WordPress
 5.8 is all about FSE and it works only with activated Gutenberg.

 {{{
 This theme was built for the WordPress experimental full site editing
 feature. You need to install and activate the Gutenberg plugin to make it
 work.
 }}}
 @chaion07 Great thanks

--