[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53382: media and text article title option is not compatible with WordPress 5.8 beta 1

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 15 00:34:05 UTC 2021

#53382: media and text article title option is not compatible with WordPress 5.8
beta 1
-------------------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  ugyensupport                         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
Changes (by desrosj):

 * keywords:  needs-patch => needs-patch reporter-feedback close

Comment:

 Based on the fact that this is visible within the Full Site Editing mode,
 I'm thinking this should be punted to 5.9, or moved over and reported
 upstream.

 I've been trying, but I cannot reproduce using Twenty Twenty-One in a post
 or page. @ugyensupport if you are able to, can you provide some steps to
 see the issue in 5.8 beta 1 without the Gutenberg plugin active?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/53382#comment:6>