[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53384: External plugins who can auto-update are always listed under "auto-updates" disabled

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jun 11 15:02:30 UTC 2021

#53384: External plugins who can auto-update are always listed under "auto-updates"
disabled
--------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  NekoJonez     |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by pbiron):

 All plugins (and themes), whether they are hosted on wordpress.org or
 elsewhere, have auto-updates disabled by default.

 If I understand what you're reporting, all you have to do to have plugins
 that are not hosted on wordpress.org be auto-updated is click the "Enable
 auto-updates" link next to them (or click the checkbox next to them,
 choose "Enable Auto-updates" from Bulk Actions, and click Apply.

 If I'm misunderstanding what you're reporting, please explain in more
 detail (screenshots might help).

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/53384#comment:1>