[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52111: Classic Editor - TinyMCE Visual Page editor not working correctly after updating to version 5.6 or later

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jun 4 10:20:41 UTC 2021

#52111: Classic Editor - TinyMCE Visual Page editor not working correctly after
updating to version 5.6 or later
 Reporter:  spikeuk1                             |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by floriantactisens):

 > @floriantactisens - please excuse newbiness but could you tell me please
 how I can see the javascript error messages (I'm using Firefox but could
 use Chrome).

 Hi Spike,

 I'm more familiar with the interface of the Chrome tools but it should
 also work on Firefox. You just have to right+click on your web page and go
 to "inspect" (in french "inspecter" so I think the translation should be
 "inspect", anyway it's the last option). And then you'll have to go to the
 "console" tab and you can filter what you want to see (in this cas
 javascript errors).

 I hope it helps :)
 Florian

--