[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52111: Classic Editor - TinyMCE Visual Page editor not working correctly after updating to version 5.6 or later

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jun 4 09:07:25 UTC 2021

#52111: Classic Editor - TinyMCE Visual Page editor not working correctly after
updating to version 5.6 or later
 Reporter:  spikeuk1                             |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by floriantactisens):

 Replying to [comment:45 azaozz]:
 > In 52111.diff: initialize TinyMCE editors on DOM ready.
 >
 > Please test this patch asap as 5.8 beta is fast approaching :)

 Hi @azaozz and thank you for your patch!

 I just applied it to my class-wp-editor.php file and it looks like it
 didn't change anything for me, I still have the same javacript errors as
 indicated before.

 But let's wait for Spike's test first, maybe something else is wrong on my
 end.

 In any case many thanks for looking into it :)
 Florian

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52111#comment:48>