[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47120: Media modals: Upload errors and field information are not associated with their control

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jan 22 19:35:36 UTC 2021

#47120: Media modals: Upload errors and field information are not associated with
their control
-----------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  afercia                      |       Owner:  antpb
     Type:  defect (bug)                 |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by joedolson):

 I'm pretty confident that this is possible; but there's no denying that
 it's complicated. I've been spending the last couple days exploring, and
 I've made some progress - mostly in learning how the media library is put
 together.

 It's not absolutely critical that we move the error to a new location, and
 if we can't get it figured out, we should go ahead and move ahead
 regardless with the other solution offered by Tenon.io in their initial
 report by moving focus to the error.

 I don't want to let the struggle with getting the perfect solution stop us
 from making what we have better.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47120#comment:47>