[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47120: Media modals: Upload errors and field information are not associated with their control

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 21 15:49:54 UTC 2021

#47120: Media modals: Upload errors and field information are not associated with
their control
-----------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  afercia                      |       Owner:  antpb
     Type:  defect (bug)                 |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by antpb):

 This was discussed in the recent Media component meeting. What is still
 remaining to be figured out here is how to pass the message to the
 location recommended in the report. Because of the media library structure
 I found that the location we are recommended moving it is difficult to
 receive the error message and in a separate file. I hope this is a lack of
 my JS skills and might be an easy fix, but any help you could provide
 would be much appreciated @joedolson Thank you!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47120#comment:46>