[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49193: Parent Page selector not available in Page Attributes when using Block Editor

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 13 17:58:53 UTC 2021

#49193: Parent Page selector not available in Page Attributes when using Block
Editor
 Reporter:  Brandicoot   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
  (bug)                  |
  feedback               |

Comment (by fpmtinc):

 I too am experiencing this issue with the Parent Page selector blank in
 the block editor. I do not use Gravity Forms, I have the default 2021
 theme enabled, and I have all plugins disabled. Our site has 3,318 pages.
 In past versions of Gutenberg there was an REST API error with populating
 this field. Now there is no error, but the Parent Page never populates
 with data.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49193#comment:6>