[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52573: user-edit.php throw an empty error notice after clicking the password reset button

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 19 15:34:14 UTC 2021

#52573: user-edit.php throw an empty error notice after clicking the password reset
button
----------------------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  audrasjb                                |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                            |      Status:  new

Comment (by audrasjb):

 Good points. I didn't dig so much into the issue, I only spotted that in
 case we have an error `message` variable contains an array, so it can't be
 displayed as a string in the notice paragraph:

 {{{
 0: [
     code: "retrieve_password_email_failure"
     message: "<strong>Error</strong>: The email could not be sent. Your
 site may not be correctly configured to send emails. <a
 href="https://wordpress.org/support/article/resetting-your-password/">Get
 support for resetting your password</a>."
 ]
 }}}
 But I'll leave this to more JS savvy people :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52573#comment:3>