[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52111: Classic Editor - TinyMCE Visual Page editor not working correctly after update to version 5.6 & 5.6.1

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 17 00:42:58 UTC 2021

#52111: Classic Editor - TinyMCE Visual Page editor not working correctly after
update to version 5.6 & 5.6.1
 Reporter:  spikeuk1      |       Owner:  (none)
Changes (by desrosj):

 * milestone:  5.6.2 => Future Release

Comment:

 Thanks for this ticket, and welcome to Trac, @spikeuk1!

 My apologies that a contributor has not yet been able to investigate this.
 It seems that the related tickets noted above have a code example to cause
 the issue, but it's still not clear where the bug is, or how to fix it.

 Since 5.6.2 RC is going to be packaged in a few hours and this one still
 requires some investigation, I'm going to punt to Future Release.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52111#comment:22>