[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52111: Classic Editor - TinyMCE Visual Page editor not working correctly after update to version 5.6 & 5.6.1

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Feb 14 09:42:22 UTC 2021

#52111: Classic Editor - TinyMCE Visual Page editor not working correctly after
update to version 5.6 & 5.6.1
--------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  spikeuk1      |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by spikeuk1):

 Replying to [comment:20 audrasjb]:
 > For the moment, this ticket still needs a patch. Please note that WP
 5.6.2 release candidate is expected for Tuesday, so we'll need someone to
 reproduce the issue and to propose a patch quickly, otherwise the ticket
 will be moved to the next milestone.

 Good day!
 It it very likely that this issue is the same (or at least has the same
 cause) as in ticket https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52133 - which
 is currently flagged as "need testing". As I have noted on **this** ticket
 several times, I would be delighted to run tests and or diagnostics on the
 WordPress installations that I admin.
 Regards
 Spike

--