[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53092: Extraneous "Users" appear in my list of users and I am unable to delete them.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 26 17:02:21 UTC 2021

#53092: Extraneous "Users" appear in my list of users and I am unable to delete
them.
--------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  gossat2tubs   |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  5.7.1
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:  needs-design-feedback
  Focuses:                |
 Extraneous "Users" appear in my list of users and I am unable to delete
 them.
 The fact that people can create a user account seems to be a security
 vulnerability.  The inability to delete users without getting the
 "Expired" message is a bug that should be fixed.  I have had my second
 ticket on this matter active for over 7 days with no results.