[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50290: Edit Post and Edit Page is not showing in Admin Bar, When I open any Post or Page in new tab while in Customize

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun May 31 16:49:51 UTC 2020

#50290: Edit Post and Edit Page is not showing in Admin Bar, When I open any Post
or Page in new tab while in Customize
 Reporter:  dhruvpandya  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Customize    |    Version:
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:  needs-patch dev-feedback has-
  Focuses:               |  screenshots
  administration         |
 In Customize, When I try to open any post or any page with the  '''open
 link in new tab ''' or '''open lin in new window''', Edit Post or Edit
 Page is not showing in Admin Bar. But when I try to open any Category or
 Tag with the open link in a new tab or new window, it showing Edit
 Category and Edit Tag in Admin Bar.

 I have attached a gif file and screenshots for a better understanding.