[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49563: Do you know that many of us use WordPress and we are not part of a large corporate team?

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 2 18:08:08 UTC 2020

#49563: Do you know that many of us use WordPress and we are not part of a large
corporate team?
-----------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  mikewestcoast    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by mikewestcoast):

 NO, YOU ARE WRONG.

 WHEN YOU USE PLUG-INS, WHEN YOU UPDATE WORDPRESS, THEN UPDATE THE PLUG-
 INS, THEN THE WORDPRESS WEBSITE WILL BREAK, THAT IS, THE WEBSITE WILL LOOK
 OUT-OF-WHACK.

 THEN PEOPLE HAVE TO PAY AN IT PERSON TO FIX THE WEBSITE.

 IF WORDPRESS AND THE PLUG-INS, AFTER UPDATING A WORDPRESS AND THE PLUG-INS
 WOULD ***NOT*** BREAK A WEBSITE, THEN WORDPRESS WOULD BE EASY TO USE.

 PLUG-INS ARE MANY TIMES NOT USEFUL.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49563#comment:7>