[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49563: Do you know that many of us use WordPress and we are not part of a large corporate team?

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 2 18:04:15 UTC 2020

#49563: Do you know that many of us use WordPress and we are not part of a large
corporate team?
 Reporter:  mikewestcoast    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by mikewestcoast):

 WORDPRESS IS NOT FREE, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.

 IF YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT GETTING PAID, THAT IS YOUR FAULT. WHY WORK FOR FREE.

 IF YOU ARE NOT MAKING ENOUGH MONEY WITH WORDPRESS TO PAY EMPLOYEES, THEN
 WORDPRES NEEDS TO CHARGE MORE TO THEIR CLIENTS.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49563#comment:5>