[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50281: It should be possible to select the heading text for site health check issues

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jun 5 20:07:18 UTC 2020

#50281: It should be possible to select the heading text for site health check
issues
 Reporter:  johnbillion   |       Owner:  (none)
Changes (by johnbillion):

 * keywords:  reporter-feedback =>

Comment:

 Unfortunately I don't have any suggestion for a better implementation --
 my understanding is that a `<button>` is the most appropriate and
 accessible element to use for an expand/contract toggle control -- but it
 is confusing for the user to not be able to select this heading text when
 it's styled to look like a heading instead of a button.

 Are there ways to make the text inside a button user selectable?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50281#comment:3>