[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50688: ERROR : There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 20 22:05:50 UTC 2020

#50688: ERROR : There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your
site admin email inbox for instructions.
-----------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  rawcusjewellery  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  closed
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * status:  reopened => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 Hi there, welcome to WordPress Trac! Thanks for the ticket.

 I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with WordPress. Please note that
 this Trac is used for enhancements and bug reporting for the WordPress
 core software, not for individual support questions.

 Please continue with your topic on the support forums. Looking at
 [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/accessing-recovery-mode-without-the-
 email-link/page/2/#post-13136368 your post], I would suggest creating your
 own topic instead of replying in someone else's, that should increase the
 chances of resolving the issue.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50688#comment:6>