[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50688: ERROR : There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jul 17 18:08:32 UTC 2020

#50688: ERROR : There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your
site admin email inbox for instructions.
-----------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  rawcusjewellery  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by rawcusjewellery):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  invalid =>

Comment:

 Hi,
 I did introduce my issue to the forum but no joy - what has been suggested
 to me ain't solving it.

 Thing is, I should have been sent a recovery link to my email which has
 not happened.

 Please could you assist me further , I am stuck and can't seem to find a
 solution.

 Thank you !

 Replying to [comment:1 donmhico]:

 official [https://wordpress.org/support/forums/ WordPress Support Forum].