[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49262: Image cropping unresponsive when adding media into a post and then click on Edit Image

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 28 13:23:45 UTC 2020

#49262: Image cropping unresponsive when adding media into a post and then click on
Edit Image
---------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  antonioromano  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by pinedevelopment):

 We can also reproduce this bug successfully on multiple, different WP
 instances (on various systems and browsers). Definitely a real thing.

 We also tested the cropper when not opened in the modal (from the Media
 menu), where there is no error. We assume it can be related to the Media
 Library modal.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49262#comment:1>