[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51947: When Customizer `setup_theme` action fails during wp-settings.php, WordPress crashes due to missing global $wp_locale

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 7 17:34:57 UTC 2020

#51947: When Customizer `setup_theme` action fails during wp-settings.php,
WordPress crashes due to missing global $wp_locale
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  Guss77             |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by Guss77):

 Replying to [comment:3 dlh]:
 > Is a plugin enqueuing the datepicker? If so, when in the bootstrap cycle
 is it being enqueued, and how?

 very likely - I have several plugins installed that call
 `wp_enqueue_script('jquery-ui-datepicker')` or `wp_register_script()` with
 `jquery-ui-datepicker` as a dependency.

 * WordPress File Upload: calls `wp_enqueue_script('jquery-ui-datepicker')`
 from `admin_print_scripts` hook.
 * Contact Form 7: calls `wp_enqueue_script('jquery-ui-datepicker')` from
 the `wp_enqueue_scripts` hook.
 * Woo Order Export Lite: calls `wp_enqueue_script('jquery-ui-datepicker')`
 from `admin_enqueue_scripts` hook.

 I think maybe the Contact Form 7 plugin is the issue, but I can list the
 plugins calling `wp_register_script()` if that is not it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/51947#comment:4>