[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48426: Can't update meta via the REST API if an identical value for a field you don't have permission to update is included

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 25 16:14:21 UTC 2019

#48426: Can't update meta via the REST API if an identical value for a field you
don't have permission to update is included
 Reporter:  johnstonphilip      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new

Comment (by johnstonphilip):

 Ah, I just understood how you are saying it. You are saying that if you
 pass an identical value to ''what it used to be'', it is preventing the
 update of the other unrelated field. My bad! Just took me a while to
 process.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48426#comment:6>