[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46623: Site Health: possible confusion with red/orange badges in the "Passed Tests" section

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 4 14:25:38 UTC 2019

#46623: Site Health: possible confusion with red/orange badges in the "Passed
Tests" section
 Reporter:  pbiron                               |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new
  patch                                          |  administration

Comment (by pbiron):

 Replying to [comment:24 hedgefield]:
 > Thanks @mdwolinski, it's a fair point that we currently have too few
 categories to really merit colors. In the future we intend to add
 accessibility, speed etc, so then let's then postpone the color discussion
 to that moment. I do like having the border around the category labels
 just to indicate they are something different, similar to tags on regular
 posts, so let's keep that, but make them all one color, regardless of
 which category it is or whether a check is passed or not. I think a soft
 blue or grey should be fine, I'll leave that up to @Clorith to finetune
 and implement, and we can put this matter to rest then. Thanks all for
 your input.

 Now **that** is something that I do agree with:

 * keep the badges
 * right align the badges
 * no colors on badges **for both "failed" and passed tests**
 * 1px border on badges **for both "failed" and passed tests**

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/46623#comment:26>