[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45002: Make Publish, Preview button stick to bottom and introduce Back to Top for Admin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Sep 28 20:36:55 UTC 2018

#45002: Make Publish, Preview button stick to bottom and introduce Back to Top for
Admin
 Reporter:  s3w47m88                             |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  closed
Changes (by s3w47m88):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 There might be a little confusion about this one.

 This Plugin does **not** hide the Publish and Preview buttons. Rather, it
 **keeps** them visible.

 Also, this Plugin does **not** remove the existing Publish panel and
 respective buttons. :) I can share a video if that would help?

 However, you're absolutely right this issue is solved with Gutenberg. I'm
 way behind the times with Gutenberg and only started using it last week on
 select sites. So I guess you're right! This is a moot point. Sorry to
 waste time but thank you! :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45002#comment:4>