[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45283: Meta Boxes: Add an action for plugins to print hidden inputs in the meta box form

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 6 11:43:48 UTC 2018

#45283: Meta Boxes: Add an action for plugins to print hidden inputs in the meta
box form
-------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  pento                    |       Owner:  pento
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by pento):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch needs-refresh

Comment:

 It's likely that `edit_form_after_title` and `edit_form_advanced` could
 both be run after `admin-header.php`, in which case we don't need to pass
 them around like this. We can run the actions in
 `the_block_editor_meta_box_post_form_hidden_fields()` and output the
 hidden fields there.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45283#comment:4>